Mark is the Minister for Transport and Main Roads.
As the first child in his family to go to university, he knows the importance of a stable and well-resourced education system to provide local kids the best opportunities in life.
Mark has always been a hard working community man and fights for locals.
Mark’s Local Record
As the former Councillor for Moorooka Ward, Mark worked hard with our community to deliver lasting local achievements.
- Saved the 13 hectare Mayne Estate bushland in Tarragindi and Moorooka for future generations
- Co-founded the Moorooka Festival and upgraded the Moorooka Shopping Centre
- Delivering the Ipswich Motorway Upgrades
- Delivering the Veloway 1 Cycleway Upgrades
- Delivering a Mixed-Use Precinct in Yeronga, creating a permanent home for the Yeronga Community Centre