3/116 Beaudesert Road
MOOROOKA QLD 4105
Mark is the Minister for Transport and Main Roads.
As the first child in his family to go to university, he knows the importance of a stable and well-resourced education system to provide local kids the best opportunities in life.
Mark has always been a hard working community man and fights for locals.
Mark’s Local Record
As the former Councillor for Moorooka Ward, Mark worked hard with our community to deliver lasting local achievements.
- Saved the 13 hectare Mayne Estate bushland in Tarragindi and Moorooka for future generations
- Co-founded the Moorooka Festival and upgraded the Moorooka Shopping Centre
- Delivering the Ipswich Motorway Upgrades
- Delivering the Veloway 1 Cycleway Upgrades
- Delivering a Mixed-Use Precinct in Yeronga, creating a permanent home for the Yeronga Community Centre