Mark is the Minister for Main Roads, Road Safety and Ports and Minister for Energy, Biofuels and Water Supply.
As the first kid in his family to go to uni, he knows how important a fair and properly resourced education system is to give local kids the best possible life opportunities.
mark has always fought hard forces community.
Mark’s Local Record
As the former Councillor for Moorooka Ward, Mark worked hard with our community to deliver lasting local achievements.
- Saved the 13 hectare Mayne Estate bushland in Tarragindi and Moorooka for future generations.
- Co-founded the Moorooka Festival and upgraded the Moorooka Shopping Centre.
- Extended the 116 bus into Rocklea and established the 121 rocket.
- Delivered major park upgrades at Salisbury, Annerley and Moorooka.
- Delivered disability access boardwalks in Toohey Forest.
- Delivered traffic calming schemes in Salisbury and Moorooka.